Looking for convenient online self-study grant management training? Check out our self-paced online training campus.
Or do you prefer live grant management training instead?
Check out our variety of LIVE training methods for our signature Grant Management Boot Camp training including:
- LIVE Instructor-led Webcast Grant Management Boot Camp-Get in and get done without the hassle and expense of travel!
- LIVE 2-day On-location in Orlando, Florida Grant Management Boot Camp-Network with other grant professionals, and ask questions in a live interactive small group setting close to the Orlando Airport and attractions.
- LIVE 2-day On-location in Denver, Colorado Grant Management Boot Camp-Network with other grant professionals and ask questions in a live interactive small group setting close to the Denver Airport and attractions.
- LIVE On-site Group Training at your location and personalized for your needs and group size.
All of these options support a well-trained workforce and reduce risk, and increase compliance with Federal grant guidance and follow a proven roadmap for excellence that hundreds of grant professionals just like you have already experienced!
Whether you prefer self-paced online learning or a live training seminar, we have the grant management training for you!
Our Grant Management Boot Camp training system helps you develop the skills you need today and supports you for a full year after the training through our e-mentoring support.
Not only does our grant management training gain rave reviews! So does our amazing e-mentoring support for each participant for a full year after the training.
Find out more about our upcoming grant management training for federal grant recipients:
- Online Self-Study Grant Management Training
- Webcast Grant Management Training
- Live Grant Management Training in Orlando
- Live Grant Management Training in Denver
- Live On-site Grant Management Training at your location
If you are not satisfied with your training, just contact us within 30 days of your training event and we will refund your entire training purchase price.
Meet Your Trainer
Lucy Morgan is a CPA, MBA, GPA approved trainer, speaker, and author of 3 books including the newest edition of Decoding Grant Management-The Ultimate Success Guide to the Federal Grant Regulations in 2 CFR Part 200” As a leading authority on federal grant management for nonprofits, institutions of higher education and state, local and tribal governments she has written over 250 articles on grant management topics featured in LinkedIn, various E-zines and on the MyFedTrainer.com blog.
She is a sought-after presenter at national conferences sponsored by organizations such as the Grant Professional Association (GPA), National Grant Management Association (NGMA) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Lucy is also a highly regarded trainer whose techniques and teaching style come from real-world experience. Having faced many of the same challenges her audiences have endured, Lucy understands that what looks good on paper may not always work in the real world.
Because she has been there, she provides people of all professional backgrounds with practical tools to advance their careers and make a bigger difference in the world.