June 1-2, 2021 Single Audit Success Academy Webcast with Live Instructor-Lucy Morgan CPA.
Our expert-led federal grant financial management training webcast format dives deeper into the unique fiscal monitoring and program management requirements over two consecutive half-days.
Get up-to-date on the financial management regulations for your federal grants without the hassle of travel! 🙂
Here are the Federal Grant Financial Management Training Details:
Date: Tuesday-Wednesday June 1-2-2021
- Two half-days of training (Replays included)
Time: 1 PM-4 PM Eastern Time (Noon – 3 PM CT, 11 AM – 2 PM MT, 10 AM – 1 PM PT)
You can get up-to-speed on the unique financial management requirements with the Uniform Guidance for federal grants, and avoid the time-consuming and expensive travel for training!
What’s included with the Single Audit Success Academy Training
In addition to the six contact hours over two half-days of financial management training, you also get:
- Live-instructor interaction during the training for questions and clarity about the training
- Access to the online Single Audit Success Academy Resource Centerchock-full of guides, templates, checklists, and more all designed to help you make the financial and program management of your federal grants more manageable!
- Access to a complete set of the replays for a full year after the training to refresh and reinforce your learning investment.
- A full year of e-mentoring after your training to help you apply the concepts you learned, clarify the confusing and often conflicting guidance and support you in your professional development.
Who should attend the Single Audit Success Academy:
Single Audit Success Academy is designed to be a deeper dive into the financial management, program management, and fiscal monitoring regulations for federal grants that govern all federal grant recipients.
- Executive Directors
- Grant Coordinators
- Grant Directors
- Grant Managers
- Grant Specialists
- Procurement Staff
- Program Managers
- Program Staff
We include the basics for beginners and strategies and trends for the more experienced grant professionals so everyone can increase their professional development.
PLUS, we support all participants with a full-year of e-mentoring after the training!
What We Cover in the Single Audit Success Academy
The Single Audit Success Academy is designed to give you a deeper dive into the unique requirements for financial management in 2 CFR Part 200 (also known as the Uniform Guidance, UG, or “Super-Circular”) with federal grants than the overview approach in Grant Management Boot Camp.
Getting Started with Financial Management for Federal Awards
- Introduction to federal awards and the Single Audit Act
- Types of legal instruments for federal funding
- What rules to follow
- Managing risk for grant recipients
- Subrecipient monitoring
- Single Audit Act requirements
Financial Management Standards-Best Practices and Requirements
- Rules, roles, and responsibilities
- Written procedure requirements
- Performance and financial reporting
- The role of internal controls
- Common audit issues
- Best practices to avoid audit findings
Audit Requirements-The Art and Science of Spending Federal Funds
- Strengthening control activities for better internal controls
- Tips for audit preparation
- Tour the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Decoding the auditor’s playbook
Cost Principles and Close-out
- Allowability basics for federal awards
- Selected items of cost
- Cost allocation
- Close-out tips
- Record retention guidelines
Click here to download the course syllabus
What people are saying about our Webcast Training:
Here are a few of the comments we have received from our Webcast participants:
- “Outstanding training! Thank you for making it available as a Webcast!”
- “Great content. Great organization of content. Lucy is an excellent presenter. Plus, the ability to ask follow up questions as I work through policy and procedure issues in real-time is invaluable.”
- “Wonderful. Thank you!”
- “Training has been very valuable.”
- “Having access for one year to re-view the Webcast is worth the cost of the live training. Plus, all of the additional resources are fantastic!”
What internet resources are needed to view the training webcast?
To watch our Webcast, please ensure you have the following:
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers: Up-to-date versions of browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, Microsoft Edge (you can’t use the unsupported Internet Explorer browser)
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome, Safari (iOS)
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
- Ability to view YouTube videos from your computer to watch the presentations-so check with your IT folks if you think that may be blocked at your organization.
- Headset or speakers to hear the presentation if your internal speakers on your computer are not sufficient for listening to the Webcast.
If you are not satisfied with your training, just contact us within 30 days of your training event and we will refund your entire training purchase price.
Do you need to pay by check?
We recognize that some organizations prefer to pay by check or electronic transfer instead of a credit card. If you need an invoice sent to you so you can pay by check or Paypal electronic invoice, please click here to complete the form.
We will send you an invoice and payment instructions along with a copy of our company information and DUNS number for your procurement department.
Are you purchasing this training for someone else?
If you are purchasing this training for a different person, please send an email to Joanne@MyFedTrainer.com with the details. We are happy to get them all registered under their name. If you have any questions about purchasing training for someone else, please contact us.