>>>NEXT LIVE GRANT MANAGEMENT BOOT CAMP
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA
THURSDAY-FRIDAY FEB. 22-23, 2018
WINTER 2018 LIVE GRANT MANAGEMENT BOOT CAMP CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN ORLANDO FL FEB 22-23, 2018.
>>>AFTER THAT LIVE GRANT MANAGEMENT BOOT CAMP
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN DENVER COLORADO
THURSDAY-FRIDAY MAY. 17-18, 2018
SPRING 2018 LIVE GRANT MANAGEMENT BOOT CAMP CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN DENVER CO MAY 17-18, 2018.
These LIVE Programs Led by Lucy Morgan CPA Covers the Latest Uniform Guidance for Grant Management
Based on the NEW OMB 2 CFR Part 200 “Super Circular”
Designed for State, Local and Tribal Governments, Nonprofit Organizations and Institutions of Higher Education
Make a Bigger Difference in the Lives of More People with Great Grant Management!
Our LIVE training opportunities make it simple to get the Grant Management training you want…and get it completed quickly.
The Grant Management Training includes LIVE instructor-led interactive sessions, Study Guide downloads, and templates and guides that get you ready for the new grant regulations.
Click here to download course syllabus
Here’s what we cover:
12 Grant Management Modules:
All 12 Grants Management Modules covering Administrative Requirements and Cost Principles
The Complete Set of 12 Downloadable Study Guides:
These valuable study guides-complete with review questions-are the perfect companion to our Grants Management training courses.
Two Days of LIVE Personalized, Interactive Sessions:
Full access to “Ask the Trainer” so you can ask questions, clarify points that aren’t clear and get personal attention during your learning experience
Plus you get:
- Get 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Contact Hours of Training
- Printable Certificate of Completion upon successful completion
This Boot Camp training includes all topics from all 12 Grants Management training modules including 8 modules on the Uniform Administrative Requirements and 4 modules on the Cost Principles is based on the new Federal regulations for grant recipients contained in 2 CFR Part 200, also known as the OMB “Super Circular.”
This new grant guidance supersedes and streamlines grant management requirements formerly included in separate OMB Circulars including Administrative requirements contained in 2 CFR Part 215, (also known as A-110) the Common Rule, A-102 and A-89 Cost Principles contained in 2 CFR Part 225, 220, and 230 (also known as A-87, A-21 and A-122) and Audit Requirements contained in A-133, and A-50 (also known as the Single Audit Act.)
If you have questions about this unique LIVE training opportunity, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with your training, just contact us within 30 days of your training event and we will refund your entire training purchase price.
Non-Federal entities including Institutions of Higher Education, Nonprofit Organizations and State, Local, and Tribal Governments.
Course Length: The training will take place over 2 days and is planned for 12 Contact Hours.
Subject Area: Finance
Program Knowledge Level: Basic
Instructional Delivery Method: Live Instruction
(Click on the links below to view course previews)
Here are the topics we will cover:
1) Module 4010 Getting Started with Federal Awards: This covers five main areas related to general roles and responsibilities for recipients of Federal Awards
2) Module 4020 Pre-Award Requirements: This covers four main areas related to Pre-Award Requirements for recipients of Federal awards including suspension and debarment requirements and contract provisions:
3) Module 4030 Monitoring and Reporting: The first of three courses covering Financial and Program Management topics. This looks at Monitoring and Reporting of Federal awards including internal controls and documentation requirements.
4) Module 4040 Payment Management Standards: The second of three courses covering Financial and Program Management topics. This looks at Payment Management, including advance vs. reimbursement payment methods.
5) Module 4050 Other Financial and Program Topics: The third of three courses on Financial and Program Management topics. This expands on Other Financial and Program Management topics, including changes to program budgets and audit requirements.
6) Module 4060 Property Standards: This looks at the Property Standards required for Federal award recipients, including title, care and use, and disposal of property.
7) Module 4070 Procurement Standards: This reviews the Procurement Standards including requirements for written procedures, competition, and contracts.
8) Module 4080 Closeout of Federal Awards: This looks at the requirements for closeout of Federal awards including, record retention, and subsequent adjustments.
1) Module 4110 Cost Principles for Direct Costs: This looks at the fundamentals of direct costs including calculation of a direct cost base and examples of direct costs.
2) Module 4120 Cost Principles for Indirect Costs: This examines the fundamentals of indirect costs including calculation of an indirect cost rate and examples of indirect costs.
3) Module 4130 Selected Items of Allowable Costs: This looks at what makes costs allowable to charge a Federal award and reviews a variety of common examples.
4) Module 4140 Selected Items of Unallowable Costs: This looks at what types of costs are unallowable to charge a Federal award and highlights a number of unallowable cost examples.
Register now for the 2-day LIVE Grant Management training.
Seating is very limited!
Schedule of Training:
- Day one registration begins at 8:00 AM.
- Day one training starts promptly at 8:30 and wraps up at 5 PM.
- Day two starts at 8:30 AM and concludes at 3 PM.
- Periodic breaks are taken along with a lunch break.
Do you need to pay by check?
We recognize that some organizations prefer to pay by check or electronic transfer instead of credit card. If you need an invoice sent to you so you can pay by check or Paypal electronic invoice, please click here to complete the form.
We will send you an invoice and payment instructions along with a copy of our company information and DUNS number for your procurement department.
Are you purchasing this training for someone else?
If you are purchasing this training for a different person, please send an email to Joanne@MyFedTrainer.com with the details. We are happy to get them all registered under their name. If you have any questions about purchasing training for someone else, please contact us.
Want Lucy to come to YOUR location?
Click Here to find out about group training