COVID-19 NEWS: All live on-location training has been suspended due to the current public health restrictions. Please stay tuned for updates.
LIVE TRAINING: GRANT MANAGEMENT BOOT CAMP
This LIVE Program Led by Lucy Morgan CPA Covers the Latest Uniform Guidance for Grant Management
Based on the NEW OMB 2 CFR Part 200 “Super Circular”
Do you want a well-trained workforce managing your Federal awards, but don’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on travel…not to mention the productive time away from the office!
Lucy Morgan, CPA, MBA, and founder of MyFedTrainer.com, a leading provider of grant management training and resources is a GPA Approved Trainer.
She is ready to engage and support your employees working with Federal grants by conducting LIVE on-site training at your organization.
See why Lucy is “My” Fed Trainer
“Lucy presents her information, in an easy-to-understand format. We received a lot of positive feedback from the attendees. What we valued most from the training is the way she can explain something complex, legal jargon, in a way that is easy for the common person to understand. She presents the facts that an organization needs to know – the parts that are most crucial to the life of grant management at any level. “
The Chickasaw Nation
“It was wonderful meeting you and to receive such clear information about the upcoming grants management revisions. The handouts and examples are very helpful.”
American College of Emergency Physicians
Want To Make Grant Management Training Easy?
Imagine, what it would be like if you could have your whole team trained and comfortable on the new grant regulations in just a couple of short days.
· Would that make your Program Officer smile?
· Could you potentially get more or bigger awards?
· Would that put you in a better place to pass the new risk assessment* with better results?
*In case you didn’t know, all applicants for Federal awards must now go through a new risk assessment by Federal agencies to evaluate their fitness to receive Federal funds…so don’t be caught unaware.
Here’s the process and what’s included:
• “Maximize the Value” Questionnaire walks you step-by-step through our process to identify what training areas are important to you as an organization helps us to highlight areas that make the training more effective for your personnel.
• Pre-training conference call with Lucy to access your particular goals to tailor the training to your specific objectives.
• Get ready conference call with Lucy prior to “live” training to address any concerns or questions
Group Training On-site at Your Location
• 2 day’s (12 contact hours) of training on the new grant regulations contained in 2 CFR Part 200 “Uniform Guidance” also known as the “Super Circular” (to see all the details of the training-click here)
• All course materials for each participant in searchable .pdf form and a training notebook to follow during the course
• Live on-site training with nationally-recognized authority Lucy Morgan CPA, MBA on Federal grant management
• Interactive Q & A during the program about real-life managing grants, cooperative agreements, and contacts.
• Insight into what most affects award recipients with the new grant regulations
• Downloadable study guides and grant management checklists, guides and much more
• Certificate of completion for each eligible participant
• BONUS: 12 months (yes, a full year) of email e-mentoring with our training and development staff.
How does group training work?
We make it simple and easy to train the whole team.
All you need to provide is:
• Up to 40 participants (See our transparent pricing below)
• Conference room or other suitable training space
• Projector and screen for showing presentation
• Administrative support for handing out course evaluations, etc.
We do the rest!
What’s the training investment?
If you have a group of 20 or more participants, live group on-site training can be a cost-effective solution to get a large group trained quickly and easily.
We believe in transparency with our pricing!
The standard group training investment is $9970 plus travel costs for groups of up to 40 people. (And you can add more people if desired for as low as $200 each to cover their materials and the full year of support after the training)
- This makes the per-person investment an affordable less than $250/per person.
If you have unique needs, travel requirements, or would like a no-obligation quote, please fill out the form below with the particulars.
Next Steps…see if your preferred dates are available:
To receive specific information about the training or see if your preferred dates are available, please complete the form below.