This LIVE Program Led by Lucy Morgan CPA Covers the Latest Uniform Guidance for Grant Management
Based on the NEW OMB 2 CFR Part 200 “Super Circular”
Do you want a well-trained workforce managing your Federal awards, but don’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on travel…not to mention the productive time away from the office!
Lucy Morgan, CPA, MBA and founder of MyFedTrainer.com, a leading provider of grant management training and resources is ready to d time conducting LIVE on-site training at organizations just like yours.
See why Lucy is “My” Fed Trainer
“Lucy presents her information, in an easy-to-understand format. We received a lot of positive feedback from the attendees. What we valued most from the training is the way she can explain something complex, legal jargon, in a way that is easy for the common person to understand. She presents the facts that an organization needs to know – the parts that are most crucial to the life of grant management at any level. “
The Chickasaw Nation
“It was wonderful meeting you and to receive such clear information about the upcoming grants management revisions. The handouts and examples are very helpful.”
American College of Emergency Physicians
Imagine, what it would be like if you could have your whole team trained and comfortable on the new grant regulations in just a couple of short days.
· Would that make your Program Officer smile?
· Could you potentially get more or bigger awards?
· Would that put you in a better place to pass the new risk assessment* with better results?
*In case you didn’t know, all applicants for Federal awards must now go through a new risk assessment by Federal agencies to evaluate their fitness to receive Federal funds…don’t be caught unaware.
Here’s the process and what’s included:
• “Maximize the Value” Questionnaire walks you step-by-step through our process to identify what training areas are important to you as an organization helps us to highlight areas that make the training more effective for your personnel
• Pre-training conference call with Lucy to access your particular goals to tailor the training to your specific objectives.
• Get ready conference call with Lucy prior to “live” training to address any concerns or questions
• 2 day’s (12 contact hours) of training on the new grant regulations contained in 2 CFR Part 200 “Uniform Guidance” also known as the “Super Circular” (to see all the details of the training-click here)
• All course materials for each participant in searchable .pdf form and a training notebook to follow during the course
• Live on-site training with nationally-recognized authority Lucy Morgan CPA, MBA on Federal grant management
• Interactive Q & A during the program about real-life managing grants, cooperative agreements and contacts.
• Insight into what most affects award recipients with the new grant regulations
• Downloadable study guides and grant management checklists, guides and much more
• Certificate of completion for each eligible participant
• BONUS: 12 months (yes, a full year) of email e-mentoring with our training and development staff
What do you provide?
We make it simple and easy to train the whole team.
All you need to provide is:
• Up to 20 participants (If you need to train a larger group, please fill out the form below for special pricing)
• Conference room or other suitable training space
• Projector and screen for showing presentation
• Administrative support for handing out course evaluations, etc.
If you have a group of 10 or more participants, live group training can be a cost-effective solution to get a large group trained quickly and easily. The standard training investment is $5970 plus travel costs. If you have unique needs or travel requirements, please fill out the form below with the particulars.
Next Steps…see if your preferred dates are available:
To receive specific information about the training or see if your preferred dates are available, please complete the form below.