Previews and Descriptions of Grant Management Training
- Grants Management “Boot Camp” is a series of 12 online lessons where you get comprehensive presentations, professional narrations, and training notes.
- Each lesson take about 50 minutes to cover core learning objectives, reinforce key concepts and wrap up with a brief assessment to ensure understanding.
- You’ll also get our topical Quick References Guides. (These are also great for review, since you can skim them quickly to find the major points on a variety of Grants Management topics.)
- For those who prefer visual learning in addition to audio learning, the complete narration can be viewed through the “notes view” as you progress through the courses.
- And you’ll have a full year to complete the courses.
- A Broadband Internet connection
- Web browser:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 2+
- Safari on Mac 1.2+
- Google Chrome
- Flash Player 9+
Please note: Apple restricts the use of Flash video on its devices. You must have flash enabled to view the course modules. Other functions such as viewing training notes, quick reference guides and downloading a certificate of completion are accessible from Apple devices.